Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Verification of the source of gift money is not required. However, it is necessary that the gift funds be deposited in the borrower's bank or savings account, or in an escrow account, prior to underwriting approval. Proof of deposit is required.
Gift donors are restricted primarily to a relative of the borrower. They can also be certain organizations, such as a labor union or charitable organization. Contact your local branch for complete information.
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- 3 Common Short Sale Mistakes
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- 3 Reasons Banks Reject Short Sales
- Appraisal Basics
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- Alternatives to Getting a 2nd Mortgage
- FHA Loans for a First-Time Home Buyer