Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Trying to find the best home improvement loan rates might seem like a bit of a challenge at times. There are many lenders in the marketplace, and you want to make sure that you are getting the best deal because you can potentially save a great deal of money. Here are a few things to consider when searching for the best home improvement loan rates.
When you are looking for good deals on anything, the first thing that most people do is go online. When you are shopping for low interest rates, this still applies. With all of the great resources that you can find online, this becomes a fairly simple task. You can take advantage of sites that will take your information and have lenders compete over your business. If you can handle the barrage of phone calls, it is a good way to find the best interest rate.
You should also check the individual websites of some popular lenders. They sometimes run great specials that can save you money as well. Don’t forget to check with your own lender because they may be able to give you added benefits, like lower rates or fees.
- How to Get Approved for an FHA Loan despite Bad Credit
- 3 Reasons Banks Reject Short Sales
- Appraisal Basics
- 3 Common Short Sale Mistakes
- 3 Factors that Can Negatively Affect Your Mortgage Application
- Second Mortgages: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Low Down Payment Loan Qualification
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- Should You Refinance? Make Sure the Timing is Right