Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
A successful commercial mortgage broker should be able to help you get a loan that best fits your business needs. The mortgage broker will do all of the leg work for you, saving you the time required to shop different lenders for the best financing available.
An experienced commercial mortgage broker will have multiple lending sources they can use for your loan funding. They will be able to counsel you on how to optimize your loan request in order to increase your chance for an approval.
2. Customer Focused
A good commercial mortgage broker will take the time to discuss not just the best way to structure your loan, but why you need the financing. They may be able to offer you several ways of resolving the financing you require.
3. Understands the Market
One of the reasons you may want to use a commercial mortgage broker is they are constantly in touch with different lenders, which helps them understand what is happening with the market at any given time. The broker can steer you in the right direction when you are uncertain of which loan solution to use for your business needs.
- Appraisal Basics
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- FHA Loans for a First-Time Home Buyer
- 3 Reasons Banks Reject Short Sales
- What Lenders Don't Reveal About Home Equity Loans
- 3 Factors that Can Negatively Affect Your Mortgage Application