Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Considerable research and collection of general and specific data must be accomplished before the appraiser can arrive at a final opinion of value.
Due to the many types of value, such as fair market value, insurance value, tax value and value in use, the need to precisely define the purpose of the appraisal is essential.
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- Low Down Payment Loan Qualification
- Should You Refinance? Make Sure the Timing is Right
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- What Lenders Don't Reveal About Home Equity Loans
- 3 Common Short Sale Mistakes
- 3 Factors that Can Negatively Affect Your Mortgage Application
- FHA Eligibility with Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- What To Do When Mortgages Default