Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Considerable research and collection of general and specific data must be accomplished before the appraiser can arrive at a final opinion of value.
Due to the many types of value, such as fair market value, insurance value, tax value and value in use, the need to precisely define the purpose of the appraisal is essential.
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- 3 Reasons Banks Reject Short Sales
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- Second Mortgages: Advantages and Disadvantages
- FHA Loans for a First-Time Home Buyer
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- Appraisal Basics
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit
- Should You Refinance? Make Sure the Timing is Right