Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Considerable research and collection of general and specific data must be accomplished before the appraiser can arrive at a final opinion of value.
Due to the many types of value, such as fair market value, insurance value, tax value and value in use, the need to precisely define the purpose of the appraisal is essential.
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- FHA Eligibility with Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- 3 Common Short Sale Mistakes
- Appraisal Basics
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- Second Mortgages: Advantages and Disadvantages
- What Lenders Don't Reveal About Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit
- What To Do When Mortgages Default