Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Before you decide to use a professional credit repair company, make sure you understand what they will do to try and fix your credit problems. There are some things a credit repair company can help you resolve that you may not be able to accomplish on your own.
Professional Credit Repair Benefits
One of the main benefits of using a credit repair company is the expertise they have in resolving credit problems. If you use an established company, they will know many short cuts to take to speed up your credit recovery process.
Another benefit is the time that you will save by having the credit repair company do all of the work for you. If you were to attempt to fix your credit on your own, you would have to try and contact all of your creditors by mail or by phone, and then discuss a solution to your debts with each one of them.
Many creditors will be more willing to workout a resolution to your credit issues if they are contacted by a professional credit repair company. The creditor will know that you are willing to repay what you owe, since you have hired a representative to work for you.
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- FHA Eligibility with Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Should You Refinance? Make Sure the Timing is Right
- FHA Loans for a First-Time Home Buyer
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- Low Down Payment Loan Qualification
- Alternatives to Getting a 2nd Mortgage
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- How to Get Approved for an FHA Loan despite Bad Credit