Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Making sense of all the important home loan figures is easy to do with our mortgage calculators. If you are looking to buy a house, you can start the process by using the "Home Affordability Calculator". Based on your income, assets, and debts, this calculator will help you understand how much you can afford each month on mortgage payments.
Another helpful calculator analyzes whether renting or buying a home will be a smarter financial decision. There are also tools to help you calculate the tax benefits of homeownership, calculate the annual percent rate (APR) of a particular mortgage loan, or determine the initial and future payment amounts of an adjustable rate mortgage.
There are calculators to help you understand the benefits and drawbacks of refinancing in order to consolidate your debt, as well as tools to figure out how extra payments will effect your later payments and how a refinance will reset your balance and interest portions.
Let our calculators do the hard number-crunching work for you!
- How to Get Approved for an FHA Loan despite Bad Credit
- Appraisal Basics
- 3 Factors that Can Negatively Affect Your Mortgage Application
- Alternatives to Getting a 2nd Mortgage
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- What Lenders Don't Reveal About Home Equity Loans
- Low Down Payment Loan Qualification
- FHA Loans for a First-Time Home Buyer
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit