Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
Making the decision to refinance can be much easier with the use of our helpful Mortgage Refinance Calculator. Just to make sure you get the most out of them, start by having a few pieces of information ready.
For example, you will need to know the remaining balance of your current loan as well as your current interest rate. You may also need to have figures available regarding your monthly debts and even your yearly tax rate. Plugging in the exact numbers is not necessary, but will make the calculator's results more accurate and meaningful.
It is also a good idea to think about the reason why you want to refinance your mortgage loan. This will help you know which calculator will be most helpful to you. For example, if you want to get a cash-out refinance for debt consolidation, you should use the calculator designed to analyze whether or not that is a wise financial move.
If you want to refinance to get a lower interest rate, the "Should I Pay Points" calculator can help you figure out how whether paying upfront points is a good idea, and how long you have to stick with your current mortgage to them worthwhile.
- FHA Eligibility with Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Short Selling a Rental Property
- Second Mortgages: Advantages and Disadvantages
- How to Get Approved for an FHA Loan despite Bad Credit
- What Lenders Don't Reveal About Home Equity Loans
- Alternatives to Getting a 2nd Mortgage
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- 3 Warning Signs of Loan Modification Scams
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit