Explore the Mortgage101 Library
Check Local Mortgage Rates
Loan Program Choices
Use our calculator to find out your estimated monthly payment in advance: Enter the loan amount, interest rate, and length of mortgage.
Try our Mortgage Payment Calculator
We're just going to say it one more time - the best person to help is your attorney. When you discuss your situation with your attorney you will need to be prepared to discuss all areas of your case. This includes each and every debt you owe and creditor you have. It is very important to list all your creditors in your bankruptcy.
One of the best ways to know all your creditors is to get a TRW or other credit report about your credit history. This should list the majority of your creditors, even ones you did not know about. You should also have a post bankruptcy budget prepared before you go to the attorney
- What Lenders Don't Reveal About Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Loans for People with Bad Credit
- Appraisal Basics
- Second Mortgages: Advantages and Disadvantages
- 3 Reasons Banks Reject Short Sales
- 3 Factors that Can Negatively Affect Your Mortgage Application
- What To Do When Mortgages Default
- Alternatives to Getting a 2nd Mortgage
- Should You Refinance? Make Sure the Timing is Right